Harris® Ironworker® Limited Edition 8525GX-510 DLX Camo Kit
- HAR 4403262
Ironworker® Limited Edition Deluxe Camo Kit
Ironworker® Classic Deluxe Camo combination kit for use with all fuel gases/acetylene (Harris and V-Series®)
The Ironworker® Camo outfit comes packaged in a U.S. Government issued 40 mm metal ammunition can with side-carry handles and a removable lid. It features Model 25GX regulators with a special digital-camo pattern.
These one-of-a-kind regulators are made in Harris’ Gainesville, GA facility, and come with an industry-best seven-year warranty.
The outfits are available in Harris Series and V-Series with either 300 or 510 CGA fittings. They also come with a cutting tip, shade 5 safety glasses, ignitor and a 3/16" x 20' twin grade "R" hose.
- Combination kit is designed to use all fuel gases/acetylene
- Harris' most popular industrial Model 25GX regulators feature large, easy-to-read, dual scale 2.5" steel gauges and ergonomic adjusting knob with a digital camo finish
- The regulators have a one-piece encapsulated seat design with internal filter and PTFE Teflon® seat to protect them from particulate contamination
- The Model 85 torch handle has twin-tube, silver-brazed connections and is equipped with replaceable FlashGuard® check valves
- Kit includes Model 6290-1AC cutting tip
- Accessories include Shade 5 safety glasses (ANSI Z87.1 CE Weld), #26 Ignitor, 1/4" x 20' twin "R" grade hose and US Government 40mm ammunition can
- Cuts up to 5" (127.0mm) plate with optional tip(s);Welds up to 1/2" (12.7mm) plate with optional tip(s)