Esab SENTINEL A50 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- ESA 0700000800
- Usually in stock
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 1 or above||and get $50.00 off|
The ESAB Sentinel A50 welding helmet features an amber color reflective cover lens and a revolutionary shell design resembling the helmets in the video game Halo. The ADF ranges from shade 5-13 and has a TIG amperage rating of less than 2 amps. The Sentinel also features an external grind mode button for ease of switching from weld to grind mode. An added benefit to the Sentinel helmet is that the front cover lens is replaceable within 10 seconds without removing helmet.
- Revolutionary shell design - high impact resistance nylon.
- Halo headgear - ergonomic, infinitely-adjustable 5 point head gear provides extreme comfort and balance. Low-profile design, central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance while helmet is in the up position.
- 3.93 x 2.36 in. (100 x 60 mm) viewing area. 1/1/1/2 -5-13 ADF.
- Color touch screen control panel with 8 separate memory settings and externally activated shade 4 Grind Button.
- Hard hat adapter option available for use with ESAB hard hat (excluding Canada).
- Plasma Cutting
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
- GTAW (TIG - Tungsten Inert Gas )
- GMAW (MIG/MAG - Metal Inert Gas / Metal Active Gas)
- PAW - Plasma Arc Welding
Have used the helmet for one week now and the only suggestion I have is to move the grind mode indicator light closer to field of vision.
This is the second welding helmet but I have the first one developed legs and disappeared I have absolutely no problem with his helmet and fitment wait the colour the clarity is perfect some of my co-workers want to quote on quote borrow it I just tell them give me your car keys
fits well -- extensive adjustment --- touch screen is the best --- excellent visibility --- great styling and engineering keeps the helmet low --- external grind control another Esab best idea